I can think of at least 5 benefits to your organisation in providing training for your PA.
• Saving money – your PA will be able to do more tasks and share more responsibility. This in turn will enable them to cover a wider workload.
• Saving time – you will have more time to focus on other important elements of the business as you will be able to leave your PA dealing with tasks you were carrying out.
• Happier PA – who feels valued and who will cope with their job more effectively, which in turn helps you to retain valuable personnel on your team.
• Enhanced business profile – your PA will be able to provide a better customer experience. Developing their key skills, not only in IT and Administration, but in areas such as people management skills and working relationships – all to the benefit of the business.
• Additional skills to enhance your organisation’s image – whether on social media or at networking events, these are all useful skills for your PA to learn how to manage.
Training can be carried out on a flexible basis. Courses are open for long periods, enabling PAs to take time out for busy times, illness and holidays. Our renowned personal tutor support, throughout the course, helps to ensure successful completion. Our students study at a pace to suit them, this can be from as little as 2 hours a week. Some PAs enjoy their course so much that they study a lot more and complete the course in a short space of time. All very flexible!
Find out how Lewis College can help your organisation – specialists in training PAs, Executive PAs, Office Managers and Executive Assistants.
Founder of Lewis College