Our career-enhancing, online distance learning/home study Executive Assistant Diploma is accredited by NCFE CQ at Level 3 and is also CPD recognised.
This course extends beyond our Executive PA Diploma by covering additional units in leadership and managerial administration.
Course Fees and Payment Plans detailed below.
Course Material There are 2 text books included in this course plus a wide range of course material including demonstration videos, worked examples, build up exercises, information booklets, audio files, interactive typing program etc.
Tutor Support Qualified and experienced tutors will be working with you throughout the course providing feedback to submitted work, guidance and tutoring via email with the option to book phone/video calls when required.
Accessing Your Course You will access your course online from your computer, tablet or phone on the move or from home via your Learning Hub Account.
Course Open up to 2½ years, giving you plenty of flexibility and “time out” for holidays, illness, moving house etc.
Studying From as little as 2 hours a week or more to suit you. Study full time and complete within 6 months.
100% Complete at home The whole course, including Assessments can be completed at home.
Careers Advice CV design, interviews, support whilst applying for jobs included and for up to 2 years after completion. Students secure a new job or gain promotion whilst studying with us or after they have completed their course.
Administration – 10 Units
- Diary Management
- Business Meetings
- Business Trips
- Business Events
- HR Support
- Petty Cash/Travel Expenses
- Research and Reporting
- Office Procedures
- Composing Business Documents
- Business Organisations
IT Skills – Microsoft Office – 7 Units
- Word – Word Processing
- Outlook – Email and PIM
- Excel – Spreadsheets and Charts/Graphs
- PowerPoint – Electronic Presentations
- Access – Databases
- Publisher – Desk Top Publishing
- Internet and Web Research
Business Documents – 6 Units
- Advanced Business Letters
- Complex Tables
- Complex Reports
- Mail Merge
- Advanced Audio Transcription
- Touch Typing and Speed Development – Interactive Program
Executive Assistant Skills – 5 Units
- Confidence Building and Self Esteem
- Organisational Skills, Stress Management, Ergonomics and Health
- Communication Skills
- Relationships and People Management Skills
- Social Media and Networking Skills
Leadership Skills – 5 Units
- Team Leadership Skills
- Performance Management
- Coaching and Communication
- Effective Negotiation
- Managing Projects
Managerial Administration – 5 Units
- Chairing Business Meetings
- Delivering Presentations
- Staff Training Reviews
- Team Leadership
- Legislation Affecting the Business Organisations
Teeline Shorthand can be added for additional cost of £180 (reduced from £240).
Accreditation by NCFE CQ and CPD
NCFE CQ10450 -Executive Assistant Diploma (Level 3)
- NCFE CQ10447 – Advanced IT User Diploma (Level 3)
- NCFE CQ10445 – Advanced Administration Diploma (Level 3)
- NCFE CQ10446 – Advanced Business Documents Diploma (Level 3)
- NCFE CQ10448 – Managerial Administration Diploma (Level 4)
- NCFE CQ10470 – Executive Assistant Skills Certificate (Level 3)
- NCFE CQ10471 – Leadership Skills Certificate (Level 3)
- NCFE CQ10464- Teeline Shorthand Diploma (Level 3) (if you choose this additional option)
Level 3 is advanced level and the Executive Assistant Diploma has been benchmarked using Ofqual’s QCF level descriptors to allow you to consider the depth of study and level of difficulty involved. Further information about NCFE Awarding Body and accreditation.
Course Fees – £2,450
Pay in Full – 20% Discount – £1,960 – Save £490
Study as quickly as you wish and complete the course as soon as you wish. You can pay by credit/debit card or bank transfer.
Pay quarterly (£612.50) or Monthly – Deposit £200 balance over 12 monthly payments of £187.50 pm
The course is spread over at least 12 months to match the payment plan. This option is also open to employers.
For careers and course advice please contact our careers adviser: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have specific start dates when you can start a course, with limited places available.
To enrol please Complete an Enrolment Form here – showing current start dates.