Our specialised home study/distance learning, fully supported Executive PA Diploma accredited by NCFE IIQ is our most popular course and designed to train you to a professional standard for a rewarding career as a top PA!
The course is suitable for beginners as well as those already working as a PA/Secretary/Administrator who are looking to gain recognition for their knowledge and skills and develop their skills further to boost confidence and increase job opportunities.
The average salary for PAs is £35,000 with the top range exceeding £40,000 and some more experienced roles over £50,000 in the London area. (www.reed.co.uk/average-salary/admin-secretarial-pa/executive-pa).
Requesting further information
If you would like to have more detailed information sent from our Course and Careers Adviser you can request:
- Course Prospectus
- Course Programme
- Current Course Fees and Discounts
- Different study and payment options to suit different budgets
- Start dates with availability
- Advice and guidance as you think through your options and if you would like to study with us.
See the Enquiry Form to the left or at the bottom of the page.
If you do decide to enrol after receiving the above information, please email to confirm the course you would like to study, start date and payment/study plan you wish to have. We shall then send you the relevant enrolment form.
Studying and Course length
This is a home study/distance learning course with personal tutor support throughout providing guidance, feedback, individually marked work – similar to a classroom based course but without the need to attend any classes!
You will communicate with your tutors directly through email as well as pre-booked Skype or telephone meetings if requested.
You can study as and when you wish – there are no set time frames to complete your work within other than the overall course time frame. Some weeks you may wish to study more and then less the following week. All very flexible!
You have the choice of studying intensively/fast track (8-10 months), at a regular pace (12-15 months) or a slow pace (18-22 months) to suit your budget, lifestyle and other commitments.
Accreditation – NCFE IIQ
The course is a fully accredited course and upon successful completion you will be awarded the:
IIQ3599 – Executive PA Diploma (Level 3)
Comprising the following individual Diplomas:
• IIQ3592 – Professional IT User Diploma (Level 3)
• IIQ3590 – Professional Administration Diploma (Level 3)
• IIQ3591 – Professional Business Documents Diploma (Level 3)
• IIQ4062 – PA Skills Certificate (Level 3)
• IIQ3825 – Teeline Shorthand Diploma (Level 3)
We are an approved NCFE IIQ Centre. NCFE is one of the leading vocational awarding bodies in the UK and is also recognised internationally.
Level 3 is advanced level and the course has been benchmarked using Ofqual’s QCF level descriptors to allow you to consider the depth of study, and level of difficulty involved.
Further information about NCFE Awarding Body and accreditation.
Level 3 – Professional IT User Diploma – Microsoft Office – 7 Modules
• Word – Word Processing
• Excel – Spreadsheets and Charts
• PowerPoint – Electronic Slide Presentations
• Access – Databases
• Outlook – Email and PIM
• Publisher – Desktop Publishing
• Internet research skills
Level 3 – Professional Administration Diploma – 10 Modules
• Managing Business Events
• Managing Business Trips
• Managing Business Meetings
• Reviewing Office Procedures
• Research and Report writing
• HR Recruitment
• Diary Management
• Petty Cash Management
• Business Organisations
• Composing Complex Business Documents
Level 3 – Professional Business Documents – 6 Module
• Touch typing and speed development – using our interactive program – Speed Exam
• Advanced business letters
• Complex tables
• Producing and Editing multi-page reports
• Audio Transcription
• Mail merge
Level 3 – PA Skills Certificate – 5 Modules
• Confidence Building and Self Esteem
• Organisational Skills, Stress Management, Ergonomics and Health
• Communication Skills – Body Language, Questioning and Answering Skills, Telephone Techniques
• Relationship and People Management Skills
• Social Media and Networking Skills
Teeline Shorthand Diploma – 7 Modules – OPTIONAL ADD ON
• Teeline Theory
• Speed tests from 40 wpm to 70 wpm
• Business Correspondence Dictation
• Minutes of Business Meetings
Requesting Further Information
Please also see Special Arrangements for Prospective Students. Please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss any specific support you may require.
If you are interested in online PA training of some kind, but feel this course is not quite right for you, check out our other available PA Courses.