Course fees include:
NCFE Registration Fees
These are over £100 for our bigger courses
This includes, depending on your course:
- Text Books
- Access to our Lewis College Learning Hub – access from computers, tablets, mobile phones
- Demonstration IT Training Videos
- Digital MS Office IT instruction manuals
- Audio Transcription Audio Files
- Audio Transcription Program
- Shorthand Dictation Audio Files
- Assignments and Tasks to complete
- Mock Exams for those sitting timed exams
Unlimited guidance, support and tutoring with our personal tutors throughout the course and pre-booked phone/Skype meetings for those who wish to speak to their tutor personally.
CV design, interview techniques and ongoing support whilst applying for jobs with our Careers Adviser with over 30 years’ experience.
Certificates (issued by NCFE or OCR) and postage
Medical Terminology City & Guilds/AMSPAR exam entry fee
Please note this is NOT included in any course fees. This is paid direct to the exam centre where you will sit your exam. Currently centres are charging between £90-£150.
OCR Exam Entry Fees
Please note these are not included in the course fees.