Course fees include:
NCFE registration fees which can be over £100 for our bigger courses
Courseware for you to keep for future reference. This includes, depending on your course:
- Text Books
- Demonstration IT Training Videos
- Digital MS Office IT instruction manuals
- Digital Subject Information Booklets
- Audio Transcription Audio Files
- Audio Transcription Program
- Shorthand Dictation Audio Files
- Assignments and Tasks to complete
- Mock Exams for those sitting timed exams
Unlimited guidance, support and tutoring with our personal tutors throughout the course and pre-booked phone/Skype meetings for those who wish to speak to their tutor personally.
CV design, interview techniques and ongoing support whilst applying for jobs with our Careers Adviser with over 30 years’ experience.
Certificates and postage
National Union of Students (NUS)
Eligibility for a NUS card (UK students)
Medical Terminology City & Guilds/AMSPAR exam entry fee
Please note this is NOT included in any course fees. This is paid direct to the exam centre where you will sit your exam. Currently centres are charging between £90-£150.