Lewis College courses are 100% online and therefore perfect for our international students:
- 100% online courses allowing you to study in any country
- Study at a time that suits you – doesn’t matter about the different time zones
- 24 hour a day access to your course through your own learning hub account
- 1-to-1 tutor support through email and Skype
- Tutors and Assessors who work on a daily basis with international students
- Training from a recognised UK College with over 35 years experience
- Qualifications accredited by NCFE a UK international Awarding Organisation
We have designed our courses with flexibility in mind. Accessing your courseware through our online learning portal, you will have access 24 hours a day, all year round, no matter where you are located.
In addition to the flexible access, as you are not restricted by classroom or group study, you can study at a pace that suits you. Fitting it in around your schedule. You can take a step back if work has a busy period, or maybe you are off on holiday so want to switch off. Similarly, if you have a quiet period, you can increase your studies and progress through your course at a faster rate.
Courses studied have ranged from our top Executive Assistant, Executive PA Diploma, Executive Secretary Diploma and shorter courses. Many were sponsored by their employer company.
Finding out more about our students and their lives in their home country is always interesting to hear about when we are chatting through email.
Because we have so much experience in training international students, our qualified and experienced tutors and assessors help develop confidence, address specific needs and help our international students to be successful on their chosen course.
Our courses also include course and careers advice for our international students.
|Executive Assistant Diploma||Executive PA Diploma||Executive Admin Diploma||Adv. IT User Diploma|