Location – Corston, Near Bath and Bristol
Salary – Competitive
At the heart of every successful company is an efficient administration team providing exquisite service to the team. We are expanding our administration team and are looking for a key individual to join us. We are passionate about what we do and how we do it.
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, job role training will be provided. International travel management experience would be an advantage
- Experience handling financial and personal information
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel and the Internet are essential
- Proven time management skills and able to work under own supervision
- A keen attention to detail
- A positive attitude and passion for organising!
- A professional and friendly disposition
- Enjoy working as part of a team
About the role:
You will be responsible for booking all company travel and exhibition events across the UK, Europe and the US and recording all data on the main travel documents.
- Finance Administration
- Managing and responding to emails
- Greeting clients and external visitors
- Assisting with office facilities and company ordering
SelectScience is a dynamic and leading scientific internet publishing company, with modern offices in an idyllic location with easy access to Bath and Bristol. We promote a friendly, purposeful atmosphere, where staff members are valued, rewarded and committed towards providing a top-quality service for scientists and sponsors. Website: www.selectscience.net
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including pension, private medical insurance and Medicash benefits and 23 days holiday, which increases with length of service.
Interested? – please apply now email@example.com, 01225 874666.
We look forward to hearing from you.