NCFE is a UK awarding body who provide nationally recognised qualifications and awards in vocational skills.
NCFE is a registered educational awarding body and has a strong heritage in learning, going back over 150 years.
They offer over 500 nationally accredited qualifications, from Entry Level up to and including Level 4. Last year over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges chose NCFE as the awarding body.
NCFE is recognised as an awarding body by the qualification regulators, the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual).
NCFE also provide an accreditation service for specialised courses under their Customised Qualifications accreditation service which is designed to give formal recognition to College’s bespoke courses that fall outside ‘regulated provision’ and is monitored by Ofqual.
Lewis College is an approved NCFE Customised Qualification Centre (Centre No 9000606).
As part of our approval we are inspected every 6 months to ensure we provide a quality assurance framework for the development, delivery and evaluation of our courses. We have consistently passed our inspections with an “Excellence” grade.
Our NCFE CQ accredited courses have their learning outcomes benchmarked at Level 2, Level 3 or Level 4 (using the QCF national framework’s level descriptors) to allow you to consider the difficulty and depth of study for our different courses.
- Level 2 is GCSE/Intermediate standard
- Level 3 is A Level/Advanced standard
- Level 4 is foundation degree standard
On successful completion you will issued your certificates by NCFE. The certificates are not for a nationally regulated qualification.
Lewis College and NCFE work together under our Customised Qualifications accreditation to bring you the following courses:
- Executive Assistant Diploma
- Office Manager Diploma
- Executive PA Diploma
- PA Certificate
- PA Foundation
- Executive Administrator Diploma
- Office Administrator Diploma
- Executive Secretary Diploma
- Secretary Certificate
- Medical Secretary Diploma
- Teeline Shorthand Diploma
- Professional IT User Diploma
- Professional Administration Diploma
- Professional Business Documents Diploma
- IT for the Office Certificate
- Administration Certificate
- Business Documents Certificate
If you would like to read more about NCFE Awarding Body please visit their website www.ncfe.org.uk.