Our Executive Secretary Diploma NCFE CQ qualification is our most popular course for those looking to have a career as a Secretary.
The course is suitable for beginners starting off their professional career, as well as those already working as a Secretary/Administrator who are looking to gain recognition for their knowledge and skills and develop their skills further to boost confidence and increase job opportunities.
The Executive Secretary Diploma is particularly popular with our international students outside Europe where English is not their first language as the course provides extensive training without being too demanding in written English.
The average salary for secretaries in the UK is £27,000 (www.reed.co.uk/average-salary/admin-secretarial-pa/team-secretary).
Scroll down to read about:
- How you will study
- Course Content
- Qualification Accreditation
- Course Fees, Payment Options and Discounts
Accreditation – NCFE CQ
Upon successful completion you will be awarded the:
10462 CQ – Executive Secretary Diploma (Level 2)
We are an approved NCFE CQ Centre. NCFE is one of the leading vocational awarding bodies in the UK and is also recognised internationally. Level 2 is intermediate level and the course has been benchmarked using Ofqual’s QCF level descriptors to allow you to consider the depth of study and level of difficulty involved.
Further information about NCFE Awarding Body.
IT/Computer Skills – 7 Modules
• Word – Word Processing
• Excel – Spreadsheets and Charts
• PowerPoint – Electronic Slide Presentations
• Access – Databases
• Outlook – Email and PIM
• Publisher – Desktop Publishing
• Internet and Web Research
Administration – 9 Modules
• Supporting Business Events
• Supporting Business Trips
• Supporting Business Meetings
• Supporting HR Recruitment
• Supporting Diary Management
• Supporting Petty Cash
• Composing Business Documents
• Role of the Secretary
• Using Office Equipment
Business Documents – 6 Modules
• Touch typing and speed development – using our interactive program – Speed Exam
• Business letters
• Producing and Editing multi-page reports
• Audio Transcription
• Mail Merge
Course Fees and Payment Options
Course Fees £950
Discount for paying in full – course fees reduced to £800 and you can complete the course as quickly as you wish
Pay per quarter – £237.50
The course is open for up to 16 months for all students.